Sunday 26 April 2015

Aril showers

Hi all a bit of a late post again today,been good doing house work,cooking ironing etc,trying to catch up,from being unwell,any ways had a bit of a tidy up and found my crafters chompaion swalk collcetion, some I've never even stamped.so I put together this little dotty card, and I'd like to enter into,http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/137-dots.html and shttp://withoutwordschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/april-under-my-umbrella.html so finger crossed I hope,I'm doing this right as only entered one at a time before hope you like it hugs Debs
 Here's the inside of the card,I left it blank for own message, and I coloured her using chameloen              
                             pens and crafters chomapion pencils and a little dotty paper piecing

3 comments:

  1. Aww what a cutie! Love the paper piecing and the inside looks really fab too!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous image and love all the spots
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card. Love all the dots. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More. Mary

    ReplyDelete