Saturday 18 April 2015

Playing with paint

Morning all, beautiful day,after a very sleepless night in the week,I put the TV on my must watch channel,create and craft and saw a show I hadn't seen before,for some kits call folk it, I watch the demos with interest,and thought I would have a play today,I believe it to be a type of folk art used on narrow boats and such like,you don't use a brush,you use a ball tool to  picks up the paint,then you make the painting up with a series of dots,which you flick or swirl,I'm quite pleased with my first attempt,and will be trying a few other projects,and may be looking at a bit of research,into the kits,projects and applications,as this came together very quickly,I know you all visit,so please don't be shy I'd love to here what you all think,Hugs Debs 

No comments:

Post a Comment