Saturday 9 May 2015

A bit of hunkydory

Morning all
Hope your all well out there in blog land 
Today's card was for anything but square challenge, but left the lace off derrr,
Never mind I'm going to share any way 
I used my spellbinders grand circles to cut the card out 
The card and decoupage is from hunkydory 
Sentiments tattered lace and the 50 is tonic to finish off 
I've added organiser ribbon and a creative expressions dazzler 
Thanks for taking the time to visit I hope my little blog 
Inspires you as do all of yours crafty hugs Debbs 


2 comments:

  1. Really stunning! Love the shape, colour and pretty decopatch! That ribbon and sparkly is gorgeous too!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card and matching box Debbs, such a pretty image and lovely pastel colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete