Sunday 10 May 2015

A last my motorcycle is on a card

Morning all
At last I've managed to get my motor cycle on a card
I think I'll have to have a stock of the bikes ready to go
As they take a little time to put together
The papers are the Mr mister range from docrafts
And I used my bargain bucket dies from the craft show
Joy craft tools and travel plus my film die 
Hope you like it 
Debbs xx 
The sentiments are tetterd lace and the little cogs from pound shop 

Inside the card ,below is the motor cycle die by Robert Addams 


3 comments:

  1. Oh this is brilliant!! Those dies look so good and I love the grey metal look paper! Ooh and the cogs I'll have to send my nan to poundland for me! Lol
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Debbs, lots of brilliant details and great design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. work Boots for Motorcycle Riding review

    ReplyDelete