Friday 8 May 2015

Aliens landing su owl punch

Afternoon all 
Today is a little  DL alien card I made to send to my nephewWilliam,to say thank you
He only seven and insisted on putting £10 of his money to my birthday presents,
How sweet is that,so I wanted to send him a card back with a little money in it for his holiday,
So I decided to make it an alien card,the papers are docrafts papermania happy days,sentiments are tattered lace,I made the aliens up just using coloured card and my stampin up owl punch, and added some round  sparkles,I got from poundland,inside I used the papers to layer up and added a pocket
At he bottom,and made a small envelope also from matching papers, on my envelope punch board from we r memory keepers
Crafty hugs Debbs xx 
Challenges 

 crafting from the heart.  Any thing goes 
Stampin  up owl punch aliens 

2x3 matching envelope 

4 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card, such cute aliens and lovely colours - perfect for a youngster.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those aliens are brilliant! How clever! Really fab card bet he loves it bless him!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those aliens are so cute! I know your nephew will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete