Saturday 6 June 2015

Christmas in June

Hi all 
A little Christmas card today 
From the Lucy Cromwell Christmas 
Die cut decoupage by docrafts 
I made my bow on the tattered lace bow maker
That came with a magazine,
And the dazzler was made from the technique 
Jodie Johnson showed on create and craft 
Using hot glue blob covered with Glitter,
The sun is shinning here today 
Hope it is were you are 
Enjoy your weekend
Debbs xx 

                     

                                                   Challenge brown sugar challenge. Any thing goes
   

                                                                           


3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Debbs! I love the Lucy Cromwell range!
    Oh wow can't believe you made that sparkler it's awesome!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Christmas card Debs, a lovely image and your bow is gorgeous.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card! I wish I could say I have started on mine, but.......
    love the image. Thanks for joining the Brown Sugar Challenge.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete