Thursday 9 July 2015

Baby cushion

hi all 
A it of a late one tonight,
I've been beavering away again,
At my mission to replace all my cushions,
Today I made a baby patch work cushion,
And I'm hoping to start my other larger one tomorrow,
In the charm pack I bought,i could get 
Two large and a small,
And I think I may even be getting a it better
At this patch work lark,
I'm sorry I know most of you are paper crafters,
But as you get to know me,you'll 
Get to know,I'll have a bash at any thing,
Not all go well,
Like my cake pops they turned out like a
Building block instead of little round cake pops,
Any way enough rambling 
Happy crafting peeps 
Debbs xx 


2 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Debbs, such pretty fabric.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are sooo pretty! Love the patterns!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete