Wednesday 11 November 2015

Wedding day

hi all 

Today's card is from a while a go,
But couldn't share until after the wedding
My friend who's daughters wedding it was
Gave me her wedding invite, as her 
Daughter based her design on her moms 
Invites,she also gave me some cards and acceptance 
Cards,and a horse shoe off her wedding cake,
She said chop them up do what you want,
But I really couldn't chop up these things,
So I made a keep sake card,
With pockets so her daughter could add
Her own wedding keep sake to
Hope you like it,my pictures don't 
Do it justice really,
I based the front design on 
The wedding invites

Happy crafting 

Debbs xx

Challenge craftyourpassionchallenges








6 comments:

  1. Aww wow just stunning Debbs!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful gift, a lot of love and thought has gone in to this I can clearly see, gorgeous.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Debs, such a brilliant idea and beautifully designed.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous keepsake card. What a thoughtful gift. Thank you for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! marriage proposal sydney

    ReplyDelete