Friday 20 May 2016

B is for black


Hello it's Friday yayyy
Today's card is commissioned by my daughter 
Can you make me a card for Dan 
Her boyfriend 
As usual I left it till the last minute
I really wasn't feeling it at all 
Till I got into it and I really enjoyed making it 
And was pretty pleased with the results 
It's trick for a 19 year old
He's a proper lad 
But there quite loved up and soppy bless 
So I went with the love theme 
But choose blacks n greys as the main colours
I used my docrafts Wellington cd 
They are pretty fab because of there design features
I am pants on computer but find these really easy


So I designed a backing paper with there names on 
And lots of love u & i❤️ U on



I also made a little topper on the same theme 
I cut it with the tonic affections die 
Washi tape and othere papers roses etc trimcrafts 
A monochrome collection from the range


They both loved the card
The theme is something beginning with b
I know it's a little twist so I hope it counts
I love my CDs 
They give you so versatile 
The only way to get such a personal card

11 comments:

  1. Hi Debbs - so glad you joined us again. We hope to see you often. I love what you have done. Very unusual and great for them both and 'B' for Black works for me.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Debbs, a brilliant design, how lovely to make it so personal by adding their names.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab card Debbs,I love your background and layout and the envelope just tops it off nicely.
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
    sue-b DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Debs.......designing your own background paper......clever crafter. I love it . The layout and the personalisation. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great interpretation of our theme - I love what you have done. Just goes to show how versatile black can be. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card. I love how you've personalised it.

    Thanks for following my blog. I'm now your latest follower and look forward to seeing more of your lovely projects. I've already had a quick look at your amazing creations. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super card. Fabulous design and I love the way you made the backing paper xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an amazing card, no wonder they both loved it. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a stunner! I really like the script papers and how you have personalised it. Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. This turned out beautifully Debs, a gorgeous personalised card. I love the black and grey theme which is perfect for this male card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete