Sunday 15 May 2016

Distress crayons


Hello and welcome 

Today I've been playing with distress crayon 
I made the back ground with a water brush
I took the colour direct from the crayon 
And also added some direct to the paper
and blended with my finger
I stamped with memento ink,Paris dusk 
Using darkroom door essentials 1 collection of stamps


I coloured directly on the butterfly's
Then stamped them again coloured and cut them out
I then shaped them and added them over the stamped one
To give some dimension
I finished off with icicle stickles
And a sentiment cut on scan n cut
Which I cut twice to drop shadow

Challenge http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/challenge-34.html

Happy crafting

Debbs xx

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Debbs, such a fabulous background and pretty butterflies.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fabulous card, love the background you've done very striking . . . . Lesley X

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous card, love those papers and cute butterflies...perfect...xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, really pretty butterflies! Thank you so much for joining us this time at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree {DT Lil Patch of Crafty Friends}

    ReplyDelete