Friday 1 July 2016

Folk floral

   

Hi all 

Today's card I made for my best friend Dianne 
I made it using the docrafts diecut paper pack 
This ones called folk floral
The centres decoupage 
And I've added some paper twists 
Layered up and added a doily 
Some pearls and a couple of heart embellishments 


She was over the moon with it 
She said she love that I make the cards 
It lovely when there appreciated 
The challenge is as always ATG

Happy crafting and thanks for visiting 
Any comments you may have are always much  appreciated 
Hugs Debbs xxx 

5 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Deb.Beautful pretty design and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Debbs, lovely delicate papers and great dimension.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty selection of papers and embellishments Debbs.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful! I love all the papers!! Great layout. Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card! I love your patterned papers and the gorgeous doily! Thank you for becoming a follower - I'm following you now too! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete